Yoga (yo~ga) noun. A practice, an ancient discipline that involves movement, breath, and several postures. In Sanskrit, yoga means ‘union.’
Where do you want to start your yoga journey?
- Suffering from depression/anxiety and looking for some relief?
- Want to try yoga but don’t know where to start?
- Maybe you’ve tried yoga before and it just didn’t do it for you?
- Want to learn the basic poses first before taking a group class?
- Maybe you want to hold your own small group class with close friends or family to those yogi masters in class staring at you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these or if you have another reason – let’s get started!
Available yoga training sessions
- Private lesson (1-on-1) *Females only
- Public classes – namaSLAY at I Am Limitless
- Small group lesson (2-5)
- Larger group lesson (5+)
- Athletic team lesson
See something you like? Contact me today and let’s talk.
What yoga means to me
Throughout my early teens and into my late 30’s I experimented with all types of yoga. Bikram, Hatha, Ashtanga, and so on. Over the past 5 years, Vinyasa has become my yoga style of choice. The groove created by moving your body in rhythm with your breath is like no other. It’s a lyrical symphony of mind, body, and spirit.
I received my 200-hour RYT certification in 2014. Yoga has brought me peace when there was chaos and hope when there was despair. It has also given me strength, courage, and confidence. It is one of the most powerful tools in my toolkit.