STAY TUNED to this page over the next few weeks for some amazing yoga poses (including pics) specifically for runners.
Run (‘r∂n) verb. To go steadily by springing steps one foot in front of the other so that both feet leave the ground for an instant in each step.
I completed my first full marathon in November 2016. I’ve been running since I was about 13 years old. It started as an unhealthy obsession to lose weight and sadly sent me into a fast, whirling and repulsive tornado of self-destruction and mental torment – what otherwise is known as an eating disorder.
I will not get into the details here (we’ll save that for a blog post or two, or three…), but I’m happy to say that I’ve turned my relationship with running around and it’s now my regular therapy. Running gives me peace of mind, confidence in myself, and helps me connect and appreciate my body in the best way possible.
What does running mean to you?
- Maybe it’s something you’ve always wanted to try?
- Maybe it’s an activity you’ve started and want to improve upon?
- Have you loved running from the beginning but wish to change things up?
- Are you training for a race and need some cross-training help?
- Maybe you’re a yogi and want an alternate activity to practice?
If you answered “yes” to any one of these questions – you’re in the right place! Let’s chat and get you going.
Available runner training sessions
- Private in-person lesson (1-on-1) How to incorporate yoga into your running routine – designed specifically for you and your body
- Private ‘virtual’ lesson (1-on-1) A personal consultation, plus a special yoga flow of various poses created just for you to have to own and to use at your convenience (video or document format ready for download)
- Small group lesson (2-5) Yoga for runners mini-workshop combined with personalized 1-on-1 sessions for each person in the group
- Larger group lesson (5+) Yoga for runners workshop
Ready to get going? Contact me – I’d love to talk with you and get you started.