Can’t find what you’re looking for? No prob! My blogs are sorted below in various categories relating to depression and anxiety for your convenience.
facing the pain
- the fastest growing addiction since drug abuse and my experience with it.
- what’s the pain you choose to enjoy and celebrate?
- what are you thankful for? one crucial thing that may be missing.
- could a hug really send you over the edge?
- die “mom guilt” I’m over you
- stop stuffing your sadness
- it’s not what you lost; it’s what lost you
- 5 positive reasons for living with depression
- 11 get me through the day quotes
- i’m still celebrating, are you?
- 5 facts about toxins that changed my opinion of mental health
- why living an I Am Limitless life is more tempting than a Cinnabon
- knocked down, but not out. the motivational mind shift that changed everything.
- 5 of the funniest things runners can appreciate and non-runners can laugh at
- my journey into power
- 5 ways to become the MacGyver of running
- what type of yoga do I need?
- how the last five minutes on the treadmill can help you crush your life goals
- introducing the new “never miss a monday” and how it can about-face your week!
all about selfcare
be kind challenge
- be kind. handwrite a note.
- be kind day 2. treat your angel in blue.
- be kind. donate and date.
- be kind. pay it forward in cash.
- be kind. donate your yoga pants.
- be kind. read to someone who can’t.
- be kind. share the good stuff.
- be kind. tell someone you appreciate them.
- be kind. don’t give up, pass it along.
- be kind. stop judging.
- be kind. surprise someone with flowers.
- designed to be kind. the act of serving others.